Error using custom image

Luke Williams luke.williams at canonical.com
Mon Jan 23 14:26:48 UTC 2017

I created a bug and uploaded my snapcraft.yaml to the bug as well as the
kernel.snap.

It is bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-image/+bug/1658177

The cmdline boots kernel.img from my snap using the x1 revision.
(Fb-kernel-x1.snap) which is located in /bar/lib/snapd/snaps

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,
Luke