opengl on ubuntu core 16 on artik 10?

Kevin Gunn kevin.gunn at canonical.com
Tue Jan 10 17:35:12 UTC 2017

Hey Dan -
I'm not certain what your use case is, but seems your open to considering
other hw.
In which case, I might point out we've done a little bit with our ubuntu
graphics stack on top of dragonboard with quite a bit of ease. There's a
variety of Qt examples [1], webbrowser [2] and even kodi [3].
If you try these out and have any issues please do let me know.

br,kg

[1] https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/snappy/guides/mir-snaps/
[2] https://plus.google.com/+KevinGunnCanonical/posts/KPfVvfTU3f6
[3] https://plus.google.com/+KevinGunnCanonical/posts/3SDJjqCz3S9