Is there any way to list all of the configure options for a snap application?

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 8 09:26:44 UTC 2017

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 08.02.2017, 15:00 +0800 schrieb XiaoGuo Liu:
> Yeah, I think this is much needed. For example, I really want to know
> what are the configuration options for the core snap. One use case
> could be that I want to stop the autopilot upgrade feature..

https://docs.ubuntu.com/core/en/reference/core-configuration

there isnt much fully done yet, the the core snap in the edge channel
has additionally:

snap set core service.rsyslog.disable=true/false
snap set core service.systemd-timesyncd.disable=true/false

in the works are:

options to set timeserver and remote syslog server, support for
sysctl.d, forced module loading, module options and management of some
power features of logind (configurable power button behaviour)

the auto-upgrade feature is currently being completely re-worked to be
handled in snapd itself, until this is fully done we wont have a config
option for it.

all config options will be listed on the above page before they hit the
stable channel.

ciao
	oli