Is there any way to list all of the configure options for a snap application?

XiaoGuo Liu xiaoguo.liu at canonical.com
Wed Feb 8 07:00:09 UTC 2017

Yeah, I think this is much needed. For example, I really want to know what
are the configuration options for the core snap. One use case could be that
I want to stop the autopilot upgrade feature..

Thanks & best regards,
XiaoGuo

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Manik Taneja <manik.taneja at canonical.com>
wrote:

> On Feb 7, 2017, at 10:14 PM, XiaoGuo Liu <xiaoguo.liu at canonical.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> According to the article at https://github.com/snapcore/snapd/blob/master/
> tests/lib/snaps/snapctl-hooks/meta/hooks/configure, we can configure a
> snap using "snap  get/set" command. Is there any way to list all of the
> configuration options for a snap app so that an end user can fine-tune the
> app.
>
> No, this is in the roadmap but not implemented yet!
>

> Thanks & best regards,
> XiaoGuo
>
> --
> XiaoGuo, Liu