Reject snaps that are identical to previous revision?

Spencer Parkin spencertparkin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 07:05:47 UTC 2017

So, I'm sure it comes as no surprise to the readers of this mailing list
that I am a complete moron; and as further evidence of that, I recently
uploaded a "new" snap that was actually identical to the revision I already
had released to my victu...I mean, customers.  Does it seem reasonable for
the automated snap vetting process to reject the snap or at least warn me
about it in the event that it hashes to the exact same hash as that of the
previous release?  It's just an idea that I thought I might throw out
there.  Cheers.  Beers.  And chocolate.