candidate/release

Spencer Parkin spencertparkin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 21:28:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm embarrassed to say that while, supposedly, I have published a candidate
and a stable release, I have no idea how to "go get them" the same way
that, say, a user would.  I run "snap find <myprojectname>", but it doesn't
find it, and I can't find it on any store front page.  Perhaps there's
still some vetting to be done.  That's fine.  If I've pushed up a beta or
candidate, though, shouldn't I be able to do something with it?  Is all
this documented somewhere in a completely obvious place that I have
completely overlooked?

Here's hoping my first post to the mailing list doesn't immediately
alienate me from everyone...

Thanks,
  --Spencer