Can your run a private "store" for snappy apps?

Kevin Long kevin.long at haloprivacy.com
Thu May 19 19:54:52 UTC 2016

Greetings, first post to the list !

With the snappy/core model , can one configure devices running snappy to only connect to a private store , which would only contain snaps which I have put into that private store?

I am researching to choose a platform to deploy apps in *private* cloud scenarios, where a quite limited # of apps has been thoroughly vetted and the apps in the “store” would be configured very specifically to bootstrap against a database containing information about end users of that private cloud (LDAP basically) ,

Or should I just forget it and go with something like Docker, since it is architected for private image repos already?

Thank you!

Kevin Long