ANT plugin - location of jar files.

Jenny Murphy jenny.murphy at episensor.com
Mon Jun 27 08:51:30 UTC 2016

Apologies, correction to my previous email :

I am building a java application under snapcraft using the ant plugin.
My build.xml file puts the created jar files in a directory called *lib*.
The ant plugin complains about this because it was expecting to find jar
files in a directory called *target*.