Snapcraft and SDL2 issues
alex_spataru at outlook.com
Tue Jun 21 23:20:42 UTC 2016
Sorry for the previous message, it looks that my e-mail client messed up the text format...
### Original message
I am creating a snap of my application, however, I am still having some issues:
- My application uses SDL2 to get joystick input and generate sounds. When packaged as a snap, my application cannot access joystick information nor generate sound tones.
- I launch several processes to obtain CPU usage and Battery status (which are later reported to the user). However, it seems that the "snapped" application cannot open external processes.
For the moment, I use the following interfaces in my snap:
Here are some links that may be useful for anyone willing to help:
- My snapcraft.yaml file: https://github.com/alex-spataru/snappy-playpen/blob/master/qdriverstation/snapcraft.yaml
- A log of the files that my snapped application cannot read: http://paste.ubuntu.com/17591328/
- My pull request to the playpen: https://github.com/ubuntu/snappy-playpen/pull/79
Is there something that I can change in my snapcraft.yaml file to fix my issue?
Thanks in advance,
More information about the Snapcraft