Snappy Playpen: very incomplete gimp-from-git snap

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 7 13:15:33 UTC 2016

Hi Andy,

Depending on your time zone and availability you might have not seen this
yet, but we're at https://gitter.im/ubuntu/snappy-playpen hacking on snaps
together across a couple of different time zones during today. So do come
along and join us! :)

What you've started there is awesome, and while really appreciate the kind
words, it's people like you who make Ubuntu what it is. Thanks!

Looking forward to meeting you at the playpen and to continuing the GIMP
conversation on the list :)

Cheers,
David.