Rate my app

Spencer spencertparkin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 07:29:50 UTC 2016

Hi.  My apps suck.  I know that.  But I want to hear the hate from my users too.  However, when I look at the "stats" for my app (snap), it says, "your app has not yet been rated."  Well, so far, over 200 poor, unsuspecting souls have made the mistake of installing one of my snaps, but apparently, not one of them has taken the time to voice their undoubted horror at the mere sight of my shoddy work by way of rating it. Is there anything preventing someone from doing so?  I ask, because, admittedly, I can't figure out how to rate my own app, or anyone else's for that matter.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks.