New experimental images

Michael Vogt michael.vogt at canonical.com
Fri Aug 19 18:09:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

we have a set of new experimental images available at:

    http://people.canonical.com/~mvo/all-snaps/16/

These images fix some bugs around the new upgrade code in grub/uboot. So
if you experienced strange issues here those should be fixed now (and
our automatic tests got fixed to check for those).

Note that the "amd64" image got renamed to "pc" to make it more
consistent with the gadget snap name (but happy to revert that if its
considerd too generic).

As always, please give the images a go and let us know about any
issues. We hope to move the images to a more offical place soon but we
want to have some more testing first to ensure the upgrade issues are
all resolved.

Cheers,
 Michael (on behalf of the snapd team)