Sharing "$HOME/.foo" between developer builds

John Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Thu Aug 11 13:05:42 UTC 2016

It sounds like the design goal for this is around "branches" of snaps,
where you are essentially forking the version history, but 2 snaps are
still considered the same identity, and thus sharing the same
configuration. It also sounds like while that is a known and planned
feature, it is not a high priority feature.

Is there a suggested work around for this in the short/mid term?

John
=:->