[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] webbrowser-app 0.21+13.10.20130709-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
Ubuntu Archive Robot
cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Jul 9 12:30:32 UTC 2013
webbrowser-app (0.21+13.10.20130709-0ubuntu1) saucy; urgency=low
[ Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak ]
- Add the missing Replaces and Breaks needed due to the package split
[ Kaleo ]
* Remove unnecessary use of theming.
[ Olivier Tilloy ]
* Move unit tests to separate directories.
* Separate the app and the plugin into two packages, and rename the
plugin and move it under Ubuntu.Components.Extras.Browser.
* Use standard toolbar buttons for the chrome.
* Remove an unused variable assignment.
* Increase a test’s timeout to ensure it passes even on really slow
configurations (like my laptop these days).
* Do not keep the new tab button always visible, per design request.
* Instruct the input method to not use predictive text in the address
* Center the tabs view on the current tab when showing the activity
* Disable the current webview while the activity view is visible, thus
avoiding mouse events to go through.
* 10 seconds was too much, as it’s also the timeout threshold for the
Eventually matcher that verifies that the page has loaded. Lowering
the page load time to 8 seconds should do the trick.
* Update the tabs view header text to match the latest visual design.
* Use colors from the standard color palette, where available.
* Initial timeline view implementation.
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* Automatic snapshot from revision 218
Date: 2013-07-09 11:45:24.684326+00:00
Changed-By: PS Jenkins bot <ps-jenkins at lists.canonical.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes