Timing issue

Danilo Šegan danilo at canonical.com
Tue Mar 6 11:46:10 GMT 2007

Hi Andrea,

(I guess this was stuck in moderation queue for a while, or you've got
wrong date on your computer :)

On February 6th, Andrea Vacondio wrote:

> Hi, i've my project on Rosetta to be translated since July and i added a new
> serie about 10 days ago.
> I uploaded a new tgz containig a POT for this new serie and some PO. How
> long should it take to be approved(more or less)?

What software is this?  Also note that at the moment, import queue is
full with Ubuntu Feisty imports happening at the same time.

If it sometimes takes us too long to approve your imports (though,
approval should not be required if you use the same template name as
last time), feel free to ping "carlos" or "danilos" on #launchpad on
FreeNode or here.

> A second question.. on my previously serie i've some template completely
> translated with the flag "Someone should review this translation". Their
> state is "Untranslated" because someone should review.. and nothing has
> changed since July 2006.. now, is there something i can do to let someone
> review these translations? or i just have to wait hoping for months that
> someone reviews my translation? perhaps i'm missing something.. some action
> i've to do..

You probably submitted those translations for a product requiring more
privileges.  Check what translation group is involved (quite likely
Ubuntu Translation Group), and contact the Italian team (likely
http://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-it) to have someone review it for
you.

Cheers,
Danilo