No translatable templates available - blender edgy/feisty

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Wed Jan 10 13:45:14 GMT 2007

Bob Mauchin escribió:
> You can upload files for Arabic  and Chinese (or French ^^) only if
> you are a member of those translating team. Maybe you can contact the
> leader of those team to ask them to upload your upstream into Ubuntu.

Please, don't upload anything in those disabled templates. Those
translations will never be used until we implement a way to handle
language packs for universe so that would be a lose of resources.

I'm going to add a warning message so translators know about this fact
explicitly.

Now that blender is not in main, if you are interested to translate it
as an upstrem project in Launchpad, request an upload directly at
https://translations.launchpad.net/blender/bf-blender/+translations-upload

Cheers.

> Thanks for your work.
>
> Bob.
>
> On 1/10/07, Tom M <letterrip at gmail.com> wrote:
>> okay i still can't upload
>>
>> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/edgy/+source/blender/+pots/blender/+upload
>>
>> we have more up to date versions for Chinese and Arabic, and possily others.
>>
>> LetterRip
>>
>> On 1/10/07, Bob Mauchin <zebob.m at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi
>>> This is strange but you can have an access to it here :
>>> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/edgy/+source/blender/+pots/blender/
>>>
>>> Bob Mauchin.
>>>
>>> --
>>> jid: zebob.m AT im.apinc.org