Firefox extensions compatibility checking in Dapper needs translation to Brazilian Portuguese

Adrovane Kade adrovane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 11:16:10 GMT 2006

Hi.

Today, I upgraded my Firefox to 1.5.0.8, following the recommendation of
Upgrade Manager. I'm a brazilian portuguese native speaker, so I use this
language in my system. In this process, I realize that the extensions
compatibility checking window is still in English. When I tried to
"Translate this application",  it showed me there is no strings to
translate.

Regards,

Adrovane.

--
Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems. (Linus
Torvalds)