Help with setting up translations

Jordi Mallach jordi at canonical.com
Wed May 17 17:58:09 BST 2006

Hi Venkat!

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 12:09:52AM -0400, Venkat Raghavan wrote:
> I was trying to setup translations for EasyUbuntu
> (https://launchpad.net/products/easyubuntu/). I am the main developer on the
> project.
>
> I get the following error:
> "Administrator help needed. EasyUbuntu has not yet been setup for translation
> through Rosetta."
>
> I did ask a while back on #launchpad, and was directed to the rosetta mailing
> list. Could someone approve/help with enabling translations?

You just need to upload your tarball to Launchpad, in order to get the
files imported. Use the "Upload translations" link in your 3.0 series
branch to import the translations. Unless your original tarball has
strange stuff, just uploading it as is should work:
https://launchpad.net/products/easyubuntu/3.0/+translations

Once you upload it, I'll approve it ASAP.

Jordi
jordi at sindominio.net     jordi at debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/