Translation groups

Javi - HSpain root at hosting-spain.net
Fri Mar 17 15:04:38 GMT 2006

I dont know how to suggest to add a new Language to the Rosetta, because
i want you can add Purepecha (a Mexican Language), i have a group of
people that can translate applications to this language and you can
contribute with this language, please explain me better how to add this
language o how i have to suggest it.