New translation team

Martin argentina at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 19:09:13 GMT 2006

We would like to have an active role in Ubuntu, since we use it since Warty,
and I personally deploy it in my own company and in other one's as well.
The best way we think we can help is pitching in on translation and
documentation, since we are both fluent in english and in spanish (we all
live in Argentina).
I would like to start by having an "es-ar" translation available, which I
think is very important for adoption here.
I have already created the team, named "kbglob". I was pointed to these
email addresses to get the team approved and the language created.

Sincererly,

Martin Albisetti