Asturian translations

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 3 17:17:28 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 18:09 +0100, Mikel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are having troubles with ubuntu's translation into Asturian.  I'm
> affraid that the packages already translated for Hoary or Breezy do not
> appear updated in Dapper (except for poedit)
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/hoary/+lang/ast
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/breezy/+lang/ast
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/dapper/+lang/ast

Hi Mikel,

You sent this same email to the mailing list on Monday! Sorry that
nobody replied yet, but someone always will reply eventually.

The answer is that Dapper is not yet open for translation. Rosetta will
be ready for dapper translations soon, I hope. The Rosetta team can tell
you more.

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF