file upload form enabled again

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Fri Dec 15 12:33:11 GMT 2006

El vie, 15-12-2006 a las 12:12 +0100, Matic Žgur escribió:
> Dne 15.12.2006 (pet) ob 11:39 +0100 je Carlos Perelló Marín zapisal(a):
> > Hi,
> >
> > After more time than expected I'm happy to announce that the upload form
> > to allow offline translations is available again.
> >
> > To enable it again, we added a locking feature in launchpad so you will
> > be notified when someone changed a translation while you were editing
> > it, either in the translation form or when editing a .po file got from
> > Rosetta.
> >
> > We think this should end with the translation reversion problem we have
> > been having. If you find a situation when this is still happening...
> > please, notify it to us.
> >
> > Thank you for your patience with this issue.
> >
> > Cheers.
> >

> I apologise, I mistakenly filled in the topic with rosseta-users e-mail,
> so I am sending this mail again. This time with rosseta-users e-mail in
> the right place.

> Greetings,
>
> now that upload to Rosetta is enabled again, I was wondering if there
> would be any translation upload for Ubuntu any time soon. Slovenian
> translation is quite a mess right now (due to this bug, I suppose) so I
> would like to upload the right translations to Rosetta and I would very
> much like to see them in Ubuntu soon after. Is it possible?

Language packs are updated first Monday of every month so you should get
the updates next month. I guess January one will be delayed one or two
days because it's 1st January, but it should happen that week.

In the mean time, I think you could check daily snapshots to be sure
it's fixed before next rollout.

Cheers.