Carlo C8E Miron carlo.miron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 08:52:58 CST 2005

Hi folks!

I'm the registrant of the project Django on Rosetta portal
https://launchpad.net/products/django/

Django has not .pot files, but as stated in
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/i18n/
the english .po file is just an empty translation file.

http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/django/conf/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/django.po

Other actual translations .po files can be found under

http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/django/conf/locale/

Thanks in advance for your help, and for the wonderful Rosetta project!

HAND,

--
Carlo C8E Miron, ICQ #26429731