Steffen Pingel steffenp at gmx.de
Sun Nov 20 11:40:19 CST 2005

Hi,

[...]
> At the moment, thre only way to do it is
> to upload the PO files and flag them as being the same ones as are
> currently published.

Alright. The only drawback I have encountered (besides the slight effort it
takes) is that the upload will add my name to the list of contributors,
although I have never translated a single message.

BTW, the upload seems does not seem to be working at the moment. I have
attached a comment to the corresponding bug report [1].

> In future, if you are using Bazaar for revision
> control (www.bazaar-ng.org) we will automatically monitor the branch and
> keep the po files in sync automatically.

That would have been my next question to ask :). I think that is a great idea
as it will simplify the l10n process even more. Unfortunately I am hosting
the source code on SourceForge which only offers CVS, but I have discovered
that I can import the CVS sources into "Bazaar". Will the synchronization
work with these imported sources as well?

Steffen

[1] https://launchpad.net/products/launchpad/+bug/2076/

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp at gmx.de - http://steffenpingel.de