Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Fri Nov 18 23:47:07 CST 2005

Steffen Pingel wrote:

>I have just recently released a new version of my project JHylaFAX. I have
>downloaded all translations from Rosetta and included them in the latest
>upstream release [1]. I would now like to mark all translations as
>synchronized, so I can see on first sight which translations have changed
>when the next release is due:
>
>https://launchpad.net/products/jhylafax/+translations
>
>I know that I can upload all po files again, but acctually marking the exising
>ones as synchronized would do the job, since the files would be identical to
>the ones present on Rosetta. Is there any other way to achieve this?

This is a cool idea, actually. At the moment, thre only way to do it is
to upload the PO files and flag them as being the same ones as are
currently published. In future, if you are using Bazaar for revision
control (www.bazaar-ng.org) we will automatically monitor the branch and
keep the po files in sync automatically.

Mark