GWP registered: pot file

Lucas Di Pentima lucas at lunix.com.ar
Fri May 27 08:31:57 CDT 2005

Mark Shuttleworth wrote, On 27/05/05 09:57:
> Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
>

>>To be able to add the translations to Rosetta, as noted in our FAQ
>>(http://www.ubuntu.com/wiki/RosettaFAQ point 3.) we need that you create
>>a Product series and then a Product release that will be associated with
>>that .pot file.
>>

> Daf, Carlos, we should have a PDF file with screenshots that walks
> people through that process! Please could you knock one up, and link to
> it in the relevant places?

Yes, it's not very clear the website, the FAQ says that I should add a
product, a series and a release, but when I added GWP as a product,
Rosetta didn't gave me the option to add a series or release, it just
show this message on th page:

----------------------
GNOME War Pad has not yet been setup for translation through Rosetta. If
you have the latest PO Template for GNOME War Pad then you should ask
administrators to set it up by sending an email to the Rosetta mailing
list. You should give them the URL to the .pot and .po files. As soon as
that has been done you will be able to start translating.

Regards,
Lucas Di Pentima - Santa Fe, Argentina - Jabber ID: lucas at lunix.com.ar
LUNIX S.R.L. - Soluciones en GNU/Linux - http://www.lunix.com.ar
GnuPG Public Key:
http://random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6AA54FC9
Key fingerprint = BD3B 08C4 661A 8C3B 1855  740C 8F98 3FCF 6AA5 4FC9