Translations for SchoolTool and SchoolBell

Brian Sutherland jinty at web.de
Mon May 16 04:28:00 CDT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to set up the SchoolTool and SchoolBell translations in
rosetta in the most automatic way possible;)

Since there was no SchoolTool project in LaunchPad, I have added one and
am trying first to set that up.

I have found some second hand info on the net that rosetta is able to
harvest translation templates from ubuntu packages as they are being
built. This seems very interesting, how would I set this up for
SchoolTool?

The other option seems to be to update the translations manually every
now and then.

Thanks in advance,

--
Brian Sutherland