. .

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Mon Jan 24 11:11:33 CST 2005

Hi,

First of all, please, all mails to this mailing list should be sent in
English.

<translation>
Hello, I wish I could access to Rosetta, but I don't know how could I do
it.

Could you give me instructions?

Cheers.
</translation>

Rosetta is located at http://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta/

you can get more info at the Release Announcement (in Spanish):
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/RosettaReleaseAnnouncementES

Please, feel free to ask if you have any other problem.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu Warty (PowerPC)  => http://www.ubuntulinux.org