bug in navigating through messages

Cÿffffffffffe9dric Durmont durmont at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 12 08:07:04 CST 2005

Hi there,

I found a bug while translating an app : the selection of what to show
(translated/untranslated/all) and the beginning/previous/next/end links reset each other. This
make it impossible to display the second page of untranslated messages for example.
More excactly, neither of the 2 variables are kept on the session. 'show' is sent as POST, and
'offset' as GET. Actually I did manage to have it working by forming the url by hand, e.g :
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta/products/synaptic/hoary-synaptic/+translate?languages=fr_FR&offset=10&show=untranslated

Anyway, rosetta is a great application, it makes contributing easier than ever :o)

Regards,
Cedric