where is the source?

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at canonical.com
Thu Jan 13 05:16:38 CST 2005

<quote who="Erik Bågfors">

> Since you canonical guys are such arch/bazaar lovers, isn't there a/many
> repo with ubuntu specific things? Will there ever be?

There isn't just yet, but there's something very interesting along those
lines on the horizon (part of the launchpad projects). :-) But in terms of
Ubuntu development, almost all of our work is done on the source packages in
the archive, not in any 'hidden' repos. You have full access. :-)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

                       Wake up and smell the penguin.