Uploading POTs, Showing strings

Valient Gough vgough at pobox.com
Mon Jan 3 04:08:01 CST 2005

Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
>Just remember that the po and pot file uploads takes some time to be
>imported so it's a small delay since you upload them and when they
>appear in Rosetta. As I suppose you already saw, it's ready to be
>translated now.

Can this delay be reduced?  I would not call the delay 'slight'.  I
uploaded a new french .po translation file nearly 24 hours ago, and the
online display has not updated.

Are your systems so overloaded with only a few projects?  Or is there
human involvement necessary when a PO file is uploaded?

regards,
Valient