typical procedure for using Rosetta?

Jimmy Do crispyleaves at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 21:48:25 GMT 2005

Hey everyone,

Is this the typical procedure for a developer working with Rosetta?
* If I change any strings in the source code, generate a new *.pot
template, and upload the template using "Upload a File."
* Before releasing a new version of my app:
    1. Click on the "Download Translations" link for my app to
retrieve a *.tar.gz file of the *.pot and *.po files.
    2. Update the *.po files in CVS with the new versions that I just downloaded
    3. Upload the same *.tar.gz file of translations I retrieved from
Rosetta *back* to Rosetta to tell it that I've synched my source with
the updated translations.

I checked the Rosetta Wiki and FAQ, but I couldn't seem to find
anything about this. Please let me know if there's a guide that I
missed. Thanks!

Jimmy