Upload pot-File

Jordi Mallach jordi at canonical.com
Wed Dec 14 23:35:52 GMT 2005

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 12:15:24AM +0100, Egon Frerich wrote:
> I created a new product serie. How can I upload the pot-file from my pc?

Carlos, apparently people need to ask for admin help when they create
new series, to setup a new template. Maybe we could let administrators
do it themselves once they have a working pot installed in a previous
series.

Egon, for now I'll have to help you. Can you give me your file and the
name of the series and product you want it installed for?

Jordi
jordi at sindominio.net     jordi at debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/