“SoundTracker”

Jordi Mallach jordi at canonical.com
Tue Dec 13 22:04:49 GMT 2005

Hola Antonio!

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 02:35:56PM +0100, Antonio Olmo Titos wrote:

>     (Excuse me for the previous messages, please).
>
>     I've registered “SoundTracker” [1] in Rosetta [2] and would like to
> start translating it into Spanish. We have author's permission to do it.
>
>     Could any administrator please upload the templates [3]?

When you say you have author's permission, do you mean he's going to
manage all the translations with Rosetta? If I install this template in
Rosetta, nothing is going to stop others from translating SoundTracker
to other languages, not just Spanish, so he needs to know that if he or
someone else is not going to be in charge of merging them from rosetta,
they might be lost work.

Someone needs to be in charge of updating the template periodically,
when necessary.

Sorry if I missunderstood, and you're going to do this on his behalf.

Jordi
jordi at sindominio.net     jordi at debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/