Is there a timeline for PO-grabbing/exporting functionality?

Thomas Mills Hinkle tmhinkle at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 09:38:54 CDT 2005

On 4/23/05, matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
<matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com> wrote:
> Mark Shuttleworth writes:
>

MS> > This would be great! We should probably have a part of the ubuntu wiki
MS> > focused on rosetta, and this sort of thing could be linked to from
MS> > there. Daf, could you take care of that?

Matt> see http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/Rosetta, and the pages below it
Matt> (RosettaFAQ, RosettaWishList). Maybe these will be useful.

I'm still not sure where I should post the python script I've written.
I did go ahead and upgrade it a bit last night -- it now keeps track
of when it last grabbed rosetta translations and grabs only those
translations that are updated.

It is of course still a rather poor solution, since it relies on the
format of your rosetta website &c.

Anyway, let me know where would be best to post it so others can make
use of it -- I'm imagining other rosetta-users have a need for (and
have their own versions of) such a script.

It will be available via Gourmet's CVS shortly:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/grecipe-manager/grm/i18n/Attic/get_translation_from_rosetta.py?rev=1.1.2.1&only_with_tag=rel-0-8&view=log
But Sourceforge's anonymous CVS access takes a while to synch so it
may be another few hours before the up to date version is up (1.1.2.2
at this writing).

Tom