Is there a way to see what translations someone has done / can we automagically fill in 'translator-credits'?

Thomas Mills Hinkle tmhinkle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 06:42:39 CDT 2005

Is there a way to see what translations a user has done recently? I
recently saw a new translator had helped on my project and wanted to
see what he'd done, but couldn't see a way to do so.

Also, is there a way to automatically update the 'translator-credits'
field to give credit to all contributors?

Thanks in advance -- if neither of these features are implemented yet,
I'd like to suggest them for the future.

And btw, thanks for some awesome software -- it's pretty wonderful
being able to respond to "can you support language X" requests with a
simple "here's where you can help" link. Rosetta has already
multiplied the number of translations for my own little app
(http://grecipe-manager.sourceforge.net) many fold.

Tom