rosettawishlist

matthew.east at breathe.com matthew.east at breathe.com
Mon Apr 4 18:32:40 CDT 2005

Hi docteam/rosettateam

After a productive discussion in irc today, Carlos suggested compiling an
email for what needs to be looked at re: Docteam/Rosetta interaction, to be
discussed at UbuntuDownUnder, especially since most of the Docteam will not
be present there.

Similarly, in a few emails on the Rosetta list, Daffyd suggested emailing
with suggestions for improvements to be made to Rosetta.

I suggest a wiki page for these things: it is more flexible and we can
amend/comment on each other's thoughts as we go along. I've created one at:

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/RosettaWishList

Hope this catches on!

thanks for your attention/ideas/feedback

Matt