Still can't log in ?!

Psychozilla traduc at zencity.org
Thu Dec 23 04:58:58 CST 2004

Hello,

Thanks a thousand times, Carlos !

The problem was, I was trying to log in in Rosetta with the e-mail and
password I got when I registered to the newslist.

To Log-in, in Rosetta, one should join (new inscription) from the Home
page in Ubuntu !

Sorry for the desagreement, I hadn't understood that.

Happy translating, and Hollydays !

Psychozilla