Adding a new product

Felipe Gil Castiñeira xil at det.uvigo.es
Thu Dec 23 04:54:14 CST 2004

Thanks Carlos,

I was able to register "gaim" (I was using capital letters :) ), but
now I want to upload the "gaim.pot" template. The process seemed to
work in the first attempt, but I can't see any message in the
"overview window" or in the "translation window". I tried again to
upload the pot file, but I got the "A system error occurred" message.
Can you help me?.

Thanks a lot in advance,
    Felipe.