MOTU Application

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 3 16:29:28 BST 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 01:48:27AM -0400, Andres Rodriguez wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm Andres Rodriguez (a.k.a RoAkSoAx). Please consider this as my
> application to become an Ubuntu MOTU Developer, for the MC meeting that's
> going to be held on August 27. Please see [0].

What do you think about the current policies and practices behind merges
and syncs, can they be made better, and if so, how?

Nicolas commented that you need to better learn the release process. Have
you started doing this, and if not, why? Are they are any questions you
have concerning releases? Is the process not all the clear?

I see you have a case of the "rushies" which means you have rushed a bit in
packaging in the past. Don't worry, there isn't one person here who hasn't
done it, but...Have you slowed down a bit, are you taking your time? After
you have a package complete, do you test it prior to uploading it or adding
a patch to a bug report?

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738