MOTU application for Alessio Treglia (quadrispro)

Alessio Treglia quadrispro at
Wed Jan 21 15:43:28 GMT 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Stefan Potyra
<stefan.potyra at> wrote:
> Hi Alessio,
> On Wednesday 21 January 2009 00:34:51 Alessio Treglia wrote:
> [..]
>> Regarding ghc6: I think Luca expressed clearly the situation and I
>> think the debian changelog mention everything needed: it was only a
>> merge.
> As this merge introduced the need for a smallish haskell transition, would you
> like to coordinate/monitor that?

Yes, I think it could be a very interesting experience for me!

> What do you think about bringing GHC6.10 (which just entered experimental) to
> jaunty?

I'm just doing some tests, the first thing I've noticed is that we
need to sync haddock from debian experimental, because ghc6.10
build-depends on it.

I think there are some work/tests to do, but I don't see  any special
problem for bringing new ghc6 release to Jaunty.

Alessio Treglia

Alessio Treglia <quadrispro at>
Homepage:, IRC: quadrispro, Skype: quadrispro
0FEC 59A5 E18E E04F 6D40  593B 45D4 8C7C DCFC 3FD0