Universe Contributors Application for Alessio Treglia (quadrispro)

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 11 03:43:15 GMT 2009

Alessio Treglia wrote:
> My name is Alessio Treglia ([1] and [2]), I'm member of Ubuntu since
> May 2008 and this is my application to become an Ubuntu Universe
> Contributor.

    I'm voting -1 on this one too, also for pointlessness.  No benefit
for existing members to join this team.

Alessio,
    That I'm voting against your application has no relevance to your
suitability.  You've been an Ubuntu Member since May 2007, and have
definitely continued to contribute.  I've not reviewed your patches at
all, but you may want to speak with your sponsors, and see if a MOTU
application would be more appropriate.

--
Emmet HIKORY