MOTU Application for Thierry Carrez (Koon)

James Westby jw+debian at
Tue Jan 6 15:35:04 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 10:53 +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Hello,
> My name is Thierry Carrez[1]. Please consider this my application to
> become a member of the MOTU team.

It appears as though Thierry has 4 +1s from the MOTU Council, with
Emmet not having voted.

Emmet, this application was sent on the day that you declared you
would be unable to review applications for a time due to vacation, but
wasn't waiting on you until after your return, so it's not clear if
your automatic +0 applies. Could you please either give your +0, or
review the application and vote?