Request to reactivate my MOTU membership

Richard Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Wed Feb 25 16:25:14 GMT 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:24:53AM +0100, Jérémie Corbier wrote:
> Hello members of the MOTU Council,
>
> Huge life changes made me drift away from Ubuntu development a while ago.  Now
> that I settled down, I would like to get back on track with my helping you guys
> make Ubuntu one of the greatest Linux distributions out there.  Thus, I would
> like my MOTU-team membership to be reactivated.

Long time no see there Jérémie. Glad to see you make a come back and
glad to hear all is well.

> My current plans are to resume my QA work and also get involved in the Ubuntu
> Mobile team.
>
> I am well aware of the fact that procedures have changed and I can assure you
> that, although I have been regularly following development mailing lists, I will
> be extra cautious and will make my best so as to respect them.
>
> I am willing to answer any further questions you may have.

The MOTU Council has decided to invite you to the Friday, March 13th,
2009 MOTU Council meeting at 07:00 UTC. The meeting will be held in
#ubuntu-meeting unless otherwise noted.

What you can expect during this meeting is to be interviewed and asked
some questions. As long as you are up on everything MOTU wise, you will
do fine. Until then, thanks for requesting your renewal and we are happy
to see you back.

--
Richard JOHNSON
Developer, http://www.kubuntu.org