Request to reactivate my MOTU membership

Jérémie Corbier jcorbier at
Wed Feb 25 09:24:53 GMT 2009

Hello members of the MOTU Council,

Huge life changes made me drift away from Ubuntu development a while ago.  Now
that I settled down, I would like to get back on track with my helping you guys
make Ubuntu one of the greatest Linux distributions out there.  Thus, I would
like my MOTU-team membership to be reactivated.

My current plans are to resume my QA work and also get involved in the Ubuntu
Mobile team.

I am well aware of the fact that procedures have changed and I can assure you
that, although I have been regularly following development mailing lists, I will
be extra cautious and will make my best so as to respect them.

I am willing to answer any further questions you may have.

Jeremie Corbier
                             /* ``If you can't do it in
                                  ANSI C, it isn't worth doing.''
                                                -- Unknown        */