Universe Contributors Application for Michael Casadevall (NCommander/sonicmctails)

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 5 11:16:00 BST 2008

Le jeudi 04 septembre 2008 à 23:51 -0400, Michael Casadevall a écrit :

> To the MOTU Council,
>
> I'm writing today to apply for Ubuntu Universe Contributor's status,

Hey everybody,

I'm mentoring Michael for a few weeks and he has been doing great job,
he picked quickly on tasks I suggested and which were not the easier
ones, showed motivation and good understanding of what he is doing.
He's also active on IRC, knows the ubuntu community and how it's working
and is getting his work back to debian when it makes sense.
I'm happy to recommend Michael as an Ubuntu Universe Contributor and
also as a MOTU when he will be willing to apply

Sebastien Bacher