Universe Contributors Application for Charlie Smotherman (porthose)

James Westby james.westby at canonical.com
Fri Oct 24 11:03:38 BST 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 12:35 -0500, Charliej wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Charlie Smotherman (porthose) and this is my application to
> become a Ubuntu Universe Contributor.

Hi,

I've sponsored a few uploads and sync requests for Charlie, and he
is committed and keen to learn.

I have also encountered him through his role in the mentoring program,
which I hear tell has zero applicants in the queue, which is a great
achievement.

I believe that Charlie deserves membership because he has shown himself
to be enthusiastic about and committed to Ubuntu, and I believe he will
be an asset to the team.

Thanks,

James