MOTU application for Michael Casadevall (NCommander/sonicmctails)

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Wed Oct 22 11:17:29 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 04:20 -0300, Cody A.W. Somerville wrote:

> After one particular string of silly mistakes, I sat down with Michael
> and discussed this issue with him. Michael promised me that he would
> always test his changes from that point forward. Since then, I feel
> Michael has a better understanding and appreciation for the entire
> process that all developers should move through when making changes.

Hi Michael,

Do you think there is anything concrete you can change about the way
you work to avoid silly mistakes? We all make mistakes, I've made
several since becoming a MOTU. Do you feel you know when to ask for
advice if you are a little out of your depth? Do you try and adapt
your workflows to eliminate classes of mistake?

Thanks,

James