MOTU Application for Nathan Handler (nhandler)

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 12 05:14:44 GMT 2008

Nathan Handler wrote:
> My name is Nathan Handler [1]. Please consider this my application to
> become a Master of the Universe (MOTU).
<...>
> I have had the privilege of working with several great sponsors. I
> would like to take this time to thank:
<...>
> Emmet Hikory (persia)

    I haven't worked closely with Nathan for some time (most of it was
for gutsy), and as such, don't feel that I have sufficient recent
experience to endorse this application, although the work I've seen from
Nathan on REVU and  in developer support has been significant, and I'd
like to offer limited support on the basis of general helpfulness.

    Note that the above is a statement in my role as application
sponsor, and is not intended to be a statement for or against the
application by a member of MOTU Council.

--
Emmet HIKORY