MOTU Application for Nathan Handler (nhandler)

Luca Falavigna dktrkranz at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 12 13:53:41 GMT 2008

Nathan Handler ha scritto:
> My name is Nathan Handler [1]. Please consider this my application to
> become a Master of the Universe (MOTU).

I sponsored several uploads from Nathan and I've really seen good
candidates from him. I've seen only few little mistakes so far, they
were addressed quickly and in a sane way, so I think Nathan would be a
good surplus for MOTU team. I hope he will join u-u-s too to help
managing the queue he contributed to increase in size more and more ;)

> If I become a MOTU, One of my main areas of focus will be REVU.

There have been recent discussions about REVU and local Ubuntu packages.
Do you have suggestions to contribute back to Debian? They could be
interested in adopting good packages and we could also reduce MOTU
maintenance time on local packages.

Regards,

--
 . ''`.      Luca Falavigna